We draw inspiration from both the space and from the taste and lifestyle of each client.
Each project is always carefully considered to work with your home. We take great pride in our custom design approach and each job we complete is bespoke and to your brief.
How it works
- Initial visit and consultation through conversations with you I can begin to build an idea about what you want and how this furniture could transform your room and the way you use it.
- We will take measurements and begin drawing. Our designs are produced using a scale drawing to an architectural standard.
- Selection process of materials, colours and finishes. Using product like Real Wood Veneer, Egger, Xylo and Valchromat coloured MDF
- Almost all materials are cut off site and built on the premises so that we create a minimal amount of dust – for any cutting we have a hoover attachment on all our saws and sanders. This allows us to keep the environment we work in clean, and does not impact on your day-to-day life.
- Installation usually takes a few days, painting and finishing can take a little longer depending on the size of the project
Bedroom wardrobe exterior
Custom wardrobe design for a master bedroom featuring cupboards and varied-sized drawers.
Internal wardrobe details
Details for the inside of the wardrobe featuring contrast tones of woodgrain shelving and internal drawers, mirror, built-in lighting, tie and belt drawer and sliding rails.
A traditional exterior with a contemporary twist inside.